Hi Life -
What's up? It would seem that with all the uncertainty floating around that everyone is simply *watching and waiting*.
Life... you maniac! You are funny like that. People (historically) hate to wait - but they do like to watch. So watch this...
1. I would much rather rock out in the living room with my son than worry about the finer points of things totally out of my control. I own those guitars and if we need to leave California because of economics or natural disaster, they're coming with us :)
2. Reality shows are giving your name a bad name because I don't think they are what you are all about. That being said, what do I know? It's your life, life.
3. The doors that you operate are constantly opening and closing - I'm not saying I'm going to force anything that isn't ready, but I am paying attention to what is going on and if you let your guard down, I am going to chair lock you in a room and call my friends and have a large party at your expense.
4. I know you have a happy ending with my name on it (and I don't mean at a massage parlour). I will wait for my turn.
5. I eat your cereal all the time, but not the cinnamon-flavored one. Good thing you don't have peanut butter as one of your ingredients. Do you know anything about how I can get some of this stimulus package action? Sorry... I digress.
Take care -